Links & Downloads
1. Why should Jesus save us? Titus 3:5
2. How are we saved? Ephesians 2:8, 9
“Who can say, I have made my heart clean?” “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” “That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.” Proverbs 20:9; Zechariah 4:6; 1 Corinthians 2:5.
3. Yet what is an important element in faith? James 2:14-26
“Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.” Proverbs 20:11.
4. Jesus came to call whom to what? Mark 2:17
5. How does one repent? Isaiah 55:7
6. What should we be asking God to do for us? Psalm 51:2
“Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23, 24.
7. When will our search for God be successful? Jeremiah 29:13
8. What if I regard iniquity in my heart? Psalm 66:18
9. Jesus wants people who want to be made what? John 5:6
10. Why will only a few receive eternal life? Matthew 7:14
11. Who will not be worthy? Matthew 10:37
12. Will God accept a divided commitment? Matthew 6:24
13. What is the cost of discipleship? Luke 14:33
14. What did Paul say he did daily? 1 Corinthians 15:31
“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20.
15. If we want Jesus, what do we need to do? Luke 9:23
16. When we come in that way, will He reject us? John 6:37
17. When we confess our sins to Him, what two things will He do for us? 1 John 1:9
18. Must we do anything with our sins besides confessing them? Proverbs 28:13
19. When we give up our sins, how far does He remove them from us? Psalm 103:12
20. What if we are guilty of the darkest of sins? Isaiah 1:18
21. He will do this for us upon what two conditions? Isaiah 1:19
22. Can I obey God without His power? John 15:5
23. Although I do not find it within myself to perform good works, what one thing is present? Romans 7:18
24. What then is the first step to victory? 2 Corinthians 8:12
25. Then what are we to do? And how does it work? 2 Corinthians 8:11